My Perfect Recipe Of CuppyCakes!
For the cupcakes
2 tsps cocoa powder
2 tblsp coffee granules
110 grms butter at room temperature
110 grms caster sugar
115 grams flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
1. Preheat Oven at 170 degrees centigrade
2. Mix together the cocoa powder and coffee in a tablespoon of warm water, leave it aside.
3. Sift flour and the baking powder together and keep aside.
4. Cream the butter with the sugar. Break the egg and whisk it.
5. Add the egg, coffee mixture to the creamed butter. Add the flour gently. Do not overmix
6. Pour into muffin-lined trays. Bake for 18- 20 minutes
For the White Chocolate Drizzle
50 gms white chocolate
2 teaspoons butter
4 teaspoons icing Sugar
2 teaspoons of milk
For the drizzle
1.Melt the white chocolate, butter and icing sugar on a double boiler. Once it melts, take off the flame and add milk, stir until dropping consistency.
2. Drizzle over warm cupcakes